So, want to know who won the free Chobani yogurt?!??
::Drum roll please::
I used Random.org to generate a random number between 1 and 58, since that’s the number of comments I got. And here’s the result!
What are the odds of that??!?! #1 is the winner! The lovely Whit will be receiving a case of Chobani yogurt to enjoy Here’s what she said:
Apparently being the first person to comment DOES sometimes give you the win! Whit, email me your address! And YAY you can finally try the pineapple!!! Congratulations
For those of you that didn’t win this time, don’t worry, there will be many more giveaways to come
I’m so happy that you’re all enjoying my blog
According to the rules of the award, I will now try to answer the following 35 questions in one word!
1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your hair? Wavy
3. Your mother? Visiting
4. Your father? Runner
5. Your favorite food? Fruit
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Dietitian
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Running
11. Your fear? Uninspired
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Theater
14. Something that you aren’t? Dramatic
15. Muffins? Pumpkin
16. Wish list item? Camera
17. Where did you grow up? Everywhere
18. Last thing you did? Gchat
19. What are you wearing? Sweatpants 😉
20. Your TV? Nonexistent
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Awesome
23. Your life? Fun!
24. Your mood? Satisfied
25. Missing someone? BFFs
26. Vehicle? Jetta
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Blue!!
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Forget?
32. Your best friend? Many
33. One place that I go to over and over? Gym
34. One person who emails me regularly? Dad
35. Favorite place to eat? Yummy!
Thanks again Steph That was actually challenging to do all that in one word answers!
And finally, I’d like to pass this award on to… Amy at Eggs on Sunday! So many awesome recipes… I love her blog
Have a great day, friends! Stay tuned for some new exercise moves to keep you motivated now that the weather is getting colder!
p.s. Don’t worry I changed Google Reader back to the full feed! Partial feed was totally annoying and lame!