I’m currently packing up my apartment here in North Carolina and will be hitting the road for DC and the official start of my winter break around noon!
It will be nice to be home I’m excited for lots of running, relaxing, baking, and hanging with my friends and family.
Regular blogging will resume tomorrow — stay tuned for a fun race recap because as you all know, tomorrow morning I’ll be running the Jingle All the Way 10k in DC!
And in the meantime, check out my previous race recaps, in case you missed any of them
- Freedom 5k (Charlotte, NC) — September 2010
- Zooma Women’s Half Marathon (Annapolis, MD) — June 2010
- Cherry Blossom 10 Miler (Washington D.C.) — April 2010
- St. Patrick’s Day 8k (Washington D.C.) — March 2010
- 10k Turkey Trot (St. Petersburg, FL) — November 2009
- Army Ten Miler (Washington, D.C.) — October 2009
~ ~ ~
Catch you guys later from up north — have a great Saturday!