Hi there – I’m leaving on vacation this afternoon to visit friends in Europe! I’m headed to Paris and Switzerland (Geneva & Lucerne) and would love any recommendations for things to do/places to eat while I’m there. I’ve been to Paris before and have seen the main touristy spots, so I’m interested in off the beaten path sort of recommendations. In Switzerland the main focus will be hiking, if you have any tips. I’m SO excited for this adventure!
I’ve decided to take a true vacation and won’t be posting here on the blog until I’m back in a couple weeks. I’m even leaving my laptop at home (!!) – something I haven’t done in 5 years! It will be good to get a much-needed technology detox. That said, I will be posting photos occasionally on Instagram if you want to follow me over there. 😉
I should be back in action on or around Wednesday, August 13. Thank you for your patience and for sticking with me! In the meantime, here are some of my favorite posts to keep you busy while I’m gone:
- Quick & Healthy Dinner Recipes
- Healthy Snack Ideas for Busy People
- Simple & Healthy Weekday Lunch Ideas
- How to Make a Quick & Healthy Weeknight Dinner
- 10 Healthy On the Go Snack Recipes
- 4 Healthy, Quick, and Portable Breakfast Ideas
- How to make time for health when you’re busy
- One Small Change I Made to Improve My Health
- How to pack lunch in 5 minutes flat
See you in a couple weeks, my friends! I’ll miss you guys!