OMG. I am so embarrassed.
I totally forgot my blog’s 1st birthday. Am I a horrible blog mom or what?!
It’s like in the amazing 80’s movie 16 Candles, when everyone forgets Sam’s birthday and she’s trying to give them hints all day long but nobody gets it.
All day on Saturday, my blog was clearly trying to tell me something, but I was too busy dreaming of Pacey and stalking the Leery’s house in Capeside to pay any attention.
I’m so sorry, little fANNEtastic food. Please accept this photo as compensation.
Oops, wrong guy.
Let’s try that again:
Ah. Much better.
Exactly 1 year and 3 days ago today, fANNEtastic food started with an introduction to my favorite tea mug. Little did I know what an adventure I was embarking on!
Here are some of my very favorite posts to date:
- Running is hard, but it doesn’t mean you should give up!
- How I went from hating to loving yoga
- How to fix up a neglected bike
- A frigid five miler
- A mysterious run (Healdsburg, CA)
- A snowy walk in the woods
- People look funny when they’re running
- Zooma Women’s Half Marathon (Annapolis, MD) — June 2010
- Cherry Blossom 10 Miler (Washington D.C.) — April 2010
- St. Patrick’s Day 8k (Washington D.C.) — March 2010
- 10k Turkey Trot (St. Petersburg, FL) — November 2009
- Army Ten Miler (Washington, D.C.) — October 2009
- A Foodie Christmas
- An Olive Oil Feast
- Thanksgiving, aka “Time for sweatpants”
- I am a gourmet chef, obvi.
- I have a love affair with cumin.
- Happiness Is… (Santa Monica, CA)
- Just another day in paradise (Malibu, CA)
- A Beautiful Day for a Road Trip (Fort De Soto, Florida)
- A Magical Day (DISNEY!!)
- Hooray for Hollywooooooooooood!
- Goodbye, sunshine… (Ventura, California)
- Beautiful Tampa, Florida
- Beachy Keen (Santa Monica, CA)
- Seriously?! Does this place exist? (Washington State)
- From Coast to Coast (San Francisco, CA)
- Wine tasting in Sonoma, CA
- A Trip Down Memory Lane (Europe pics)
- Snow falls in D.C.; hilarity ensues
- I am a ninja
- Sledding with the neighbor’s kids
- Pho Sho!!! (plus, Dexter is in love…)
- If this isn’t the SNOWMAGGEDON…
- California or bust
Here’s to many more years of recipes, running, and adventures. :) Thanks for reading — I hope you’ve enjoyed the ride!