- Protein-packed breakfasts provide you with more staying power than those that are just carbs. It’s key to keeping you full and preventing that mid-morning crash.
- Fiber helps keep you full longer than refined carbohydrates will. You’ll find fiber in fruits, veggies, and minimally processed whole grains.
- Fat is important in providing balance and satiety, giving your breakfast much more staying power. Aim for mostly plant-based fats at breakfast, like nuts, seeds, and avocado, and you’ll get a bonus of some protein and fiber in the mix with those, too! (Pictured below: almond butter banana breakfast bars)
Yogurt or Cottage Cheese with Fruit and Nuts
Veggie and Cheese or Avocado Omelette with Toast or Fruit
- Scrambled Egg Muffins (have some nuts + fruit on the side)
- Simple Baked Oatmeal
- Gluten Free High Protein Pancake
- Banana Spinach Smoothie (boost with Kura Protein Powder & a handful of nuts or seeds!)
- High Protein Oatmeal
- Red Lentil Granola Bars (vegan but packed with protein thanks to the lentils!)