I have a fun giveaway for you all this morning — GREEK YOGURT plus an awesome reusable grocery bag!!! Clearly it had been way too long since I’d done a yogurt giveaway ;)
From their website:
Oikos is organic, which means it’s made without artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners, and it’s made from organic milk produced without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, chemical fertilizers, antibiotics, or artificial growth hormones (rBST). Through our purchases of organic ingredients, annually we support over 130,000 acres of organic land. In the past 11 years through our (and you, the customer’s purchases) we have prevented the use of over 1 million treatments of animal synthetic drug treatments. The cows thank you!
I’m always all for supporting responsible companies like Stonyfield, especially when they produce such delicious stuff! Their yogurt is great — I usually purchase the plain, but they also come in vanilla, honey, blueberry, strawberry, and their two newest flavors — chocolate and caramel! Yum!
Oikos has generously offered to give away a prize pack to one lucky fANNEtastic food reader, which includes:
- 1 Oikos Reusable Grocery Tote Bag (yay for reducing plastic bag waste!)
- 1 free 16 oz Oikos coupon
- 4 free 5.3 oz Oikos coupons
I have two of their tote bags, and they are my absolute FAVORITE to bring to the grocery store. Sturdy, thick, and with a square bottom so your food doesn’t get smushed. I even had a bagger at the grocery store comment how nice they were the other day! They live in the trunk of my car so I always have them on hand when I need them :)
How to enter!
There are three ways to enter to win the prize pack; each way will give you an additional entry, so you can do one, two, or all three!
Here are your entry options:
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite yogurt swap or way to use or eat yogurt. I love subbing in plain Greek yogurt for mayo!
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter (include a link to this post and @fannetasticfood), and then leave another comment telling me you tweeted.
- If you have a blog, mention and link back to this contest in one of your posts, and then leave another comment letting me know you posted about it.
U.S. residents only, please. The contest will run until Monday, April 19 at 5:00 p.m. EST, when I’ll randomly select and announce the winner!