This sounds weird but it’s delicious, I promise!
- 1 small packet chunk light tuna (packed in water)
- 1 wedge laughing cow spreadable light swiss cheese
- 1/4 of a small, very ripe avocado
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 whole wheat pita, toasted
- Mixed green or fresh spinach
Dump all the ingredients (except the last two) in a bowl together and mix! The avocado should be ripe enough that it’s smush-able (that’s a technical term), and the spreadable cheese wedge will make everything nice and creamy.
Then, once mixed, spread on a toasted whole wheat pita. Top with mixed green or fresh spinach!