I’m always working on creating quick, easy, and healthy on-the-go snack recipes, and this one is definitely a winner.
Chocolate Coconut Almond Balls
(makes about 6 balls)
- 2 fresh pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 C whole almonds (unsalted)
- 1 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. oats
- 1 Tbsp. water (to help it stick)
- 1/4 C unsweetened coconut (for rolling)
1) Pour coconut onto a plate and set aside.
2) Place the rest of the ingredients (except coconut) into a food processor. Process about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3) Wet hands (do this each time before you form the balls — it will help everything stick) and then form mixture into ball shapes. The recipe should yield about 6!
4) Roll balls in coconut mixture.
For the original post with lots more pictures, click here: Chocolate Coconut Almond Balls.