(makes 4 servings)
- 1 pound chicken, cut into cubes (or tofu, shrimp, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Bok choy, sliced (I used the whole massive bunch)
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 3 tsp. curry paste
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- Brown rice (I just used 90 second)
1) In a large, deep pan or wok, cook the chicken (or tofu or shrimp) on medium heat in the olive oil and garlic for a few minutes.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients (except the rice) to the pan and mix it all around, then cover and heat on low for about 5 minutes (this will steam the veggies nicely & fully cook the chicken).
3) Serve on top of brown rice and enjoy! It’s that easy!
Yum yum! This would be awesome with some Asian-style hot sauce like Sriracha.