Oatmeal Banana Pumpkin Cookies (vegan!)
Makes 12 small cookies
- 1/2 C oats
- 1/2 C whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 Tbsp. finely ground flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 large very ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 C pumpkin
- 1/8 C pure maple syrup
- 1/6 C dried cranberries (or raisins or chocolate chips)
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350.
1) In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients, and then slowly add wet to dry, stirring gently until mostly uniform (there will probably still be some banana chunks, it’s fine!).
2) Spoon batter onto a cooking-sprayed or nonstick cookie sheet.
3) Bake about 14 minutes until lightly browned.