Pork tenderloin is one of my dinner favorites, but I don’t like buying the pre-marinated tenderloins because they’re SO salty. As for this marinade? No salt necessary — just deliciousness. It’s super simple to make, too!
Roasted Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Makes 8 servings; 5 oz. each
- 2 (1 lb. each) pork tenderloins
- 1/2 C apple juice
- 1/4 C dijon mustard
- 1/4 C chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp. ground pepper
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the pork to create the marinade.
2) Put raw pork and marinade mixture in a large ziplock bag; refrigerate at least 30 minutes (or overnight, if you want) to let flavor set.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and pour pork and marinade into the dish.
4) Bake, uncovered, until an instant read thermometer reaches 160 degrees (about 40—45 minutes). Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 264 | Total Fat 8 g | Saturated Fat 3 g | Protein 48 g
Carbohydrates 0 g | Fiber 0 g | Sodium 95 mg
*Recipe and nutrition information courtesy of the Cook Smart, Eat Smart program developed for NC Cooperative Extension! (For more details on the cooking class, click here.)