Hello and Happy Veterans Day!
I’m still dreaming of my Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal creation from yesterday (if you haven’t made it yet — do so immediately) — so I figured this was the perfect time for an oatmeal-related giveaway! Ya’ll know I love making my own oats if I’m home (check out my Perfect [Microwave] Banana Oatmeal), but when I’m traveling, I’m a big fan of instant packets. So quick and easy!
When I arrived home from my trip to San Francisco earlier this week, I found a massive package full of goodies from Quaker waiting at my door.
What fun to come home to, right?!
Quaker has partnered with Biggest Loser fitness trainer Bob Harper in an effort to help Americans jump start their day and reset their mornings in a healthier, more positive way. Their Facebook page has a bunch of fitness tips and videos from Bob about whole grains, breakfast on the go, maintaining a healthy attitude, and more. Sounds good to me! :)
The kit they sent me is called their “Amazing Morning Kit” — and they want to send one to one of you, too!
One lucky fANNEtastic reader will win a Quaker Amazing Morning Kit including:
- A yoga mat (cute and non-slippery — I already broke it out last night!)
- A copy of Bob Harper’s latest Yoga DVD
- Four packages of Quaker’s new Hearty Medleys Instant Oatmeal in two flavors, Apple Cranberry Almond and Banana Walnut
- A journal
- An oatmeal bowl
- Coupons for more free oatmeal
- A cloth napkin and spoon
- A super cute old-school alarm clock
How to Enter to Win a Quaker Amazing Morning Kit
There are three ways to enter to win; each way will give you an additional entry, so you can do one, two, or all three!
- Leave a comment telling me how you take care of yourself in the morning. I take care of myself by making sure I get enough sleep and by taking the time to make a quick but delicious and nutritious breakfast! :)
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter (include a link to this post and @fANNEtasticfood in your tweet), and then leave another comment telling me you tweeted.
- If you have a blog, mention and link back to this contest in one of your posts, and then leave another comment letting me know you posted about it.
*U.S. residents only, please.
The contest is open until TOMORROW, Friday, November 12th at 4 p.m. EST, when I will randomly select a winner.