Posted by Anne @ FANNEtastic Foodhttps://www.fannetasticfood.com/crustless-quiche-with-spring-vegetables-recipe/
Crustless Quiche with Spring Vegetables Recipe
Prep Time15 minutesPrep Time
Cook Time45 minutesCook Time
Total Time1 hr Total Time
(Serves about 6)
red bell pepper, diced
cup sliced asparagus
cup fresh or frozen green peas
green onions, sliced (optional)
oz goat (or feta) cheese, crumbled
tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Unsweetened
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper, asparagus, peas, and green onions. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes, until tender. Transfer the vegetables to a pie tin or baking dish.
3. Crumble the goat cheese evenly on top of the vegetables, sprinkle the parsley evenly over the cheese.
4. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, Almond Breeze, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour this mixture over the vegetables.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the eggs are set and a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean.