Posted by Anne @ FANNEtastic Foodhttps://www.fannetasticfood.com/healthy-strawberry-rhubarb-bread-recipe/
© 2015 fANNEtastic food | Registered Dietitian Blog | Recipes + Healthy Living + Fitness. All rights reserved.
Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Bread
cups whole wheat pastry flour
tsp baking soda
cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
cup organic cane sugar
tbsp coconut oil, melted
cups chopped strawberries
cup chopped rhubarb
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Almond Breeze, eggs, sugar, and coconut oil. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir lightly until combined.
- Stir the strawberries and rhubarb into the batter. Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Cool for 10-15 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.