Posted by Anne @ FANNEtastic Foodhttps://www.fannetasticfood.com/sheet-pan-asian-salmon-with-veggies/
© 2017 fANNEtastic food | Registered Dietitian Blog | Recipes + Healthy Living + Fitness. All rights reserved.
Sheet Pan Asian Salmon with Veggies
bunch asparagus, trimmed
oz green beans
bell pepper, sliced
tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
tablespoons rice vinegar
tablespoons pure maple syrup
tablespoons sesame oil
teaspoon grated fresh ginger
clove garlic, grated
optional: sliced green onions and brown rice, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Spread the veggies and the salmon together on the sheet pan in a single layer.
- 3. Whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, maple syrup, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic.
- 4. Drizzle the sauce over the salmon and veggies.
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve over brown rice; sprinkle with green onions if desired.