These No Bake Chocolate Coconut Date Balls are perfect for a quick and easy snack! They’re quick and easy to throw together, keep you energized, and are great for taking on the go.
The almonds add a boost of protein, and the chocolate coconut combo is unbelievably tasty. Perfect for when you want something healthy but a little sweet, too!
No Bake Date Balls
These chocolate coconut date balls taste just like Almond Joy candies – but are way healthier! Seriously, they’re so good. Soft and chewy, and coated with a sprinkling of shredded coconut. Pure bliss.
You may find yourself hiding these from the rest of your family…don’t worry. That’s normal. 😉 But I definitely recommend making a double (or triple) batch so you can share!
Chocolate Coconut Energy Balls Ingredients
Just six ingredients and five minutes get you to an awesome portable snack. I love keeping them in plastic bags to grab and go when I’m in a rush!
- Medjool dates
- chocolate chips (I prefer dark chocolate, but it’s your choice!)
- raw almonds (unsalted)
- shredded coconut (unsweetened)
How to Make Chocolate Coconut Date Balls
The full chocolate coconut date balls recipe is at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, check out some of my other favorite no-bake snack recipes:
- Salty Maple Nut Energy Bites
- Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
- Cinnamon Raisin Almond Energy Balls
- No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Tart Cherry Pie Snack Balls
- Savory Honey Mustard Granola Bars
- 5 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 C whole almonds (unsalted)
- 2 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. oats
- 2 Tbsp. water (to help it stick)
- 1/2 C unsweetened coconut (for rolling)
- Pour coconut onto a plate and set aside.
- Place the rest of the ingredients (except coconut) into a food processor. Process about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Wet hands (do this each time before you form the balls — it will help everything stick) and then form mixture into ball shapes. The recipe should yield about 10!
- Roll balls in coconut mixture.