This easy coconut curry recipe makes a wonderful quick and healthy weeknight meal. Vegetarian or vegan? No problem – tofu would be delicious in place of chicken in this recipe!
This recipe is a great base but by no means does it have to be set in stone, so please feel free to get creative with your veggies, protein, etc!
The more colorful the veggies, though, the better. You eat with your eyes first, my friends!
Without further ado, here is the recipe. Please let me know how you like it!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Coconut Curry (vegan)
- Healthy Chicken Fingers (gluten free)
- Greek Lamb Burgers
- Jamaican Jerk Turkey Burgers with Pineapple Salsa
- Creamy Mexican Chicken Chili Soup (gluten free)
- Pesto Baked Salmon with Veggies
- Caribbean Shrimp Quinoa Salad (gluten free)
- Almond Crusted Tilapia