I’m off to Pittsburgh this morning to spend Easter weekend with Matt and his parents! I’m proud of myself because I banged out a massive 12 page final exam paper yesterday AND finished my Biochem paper due on Monday so I will now be able to relax for most of the weekend 🙂 I will be bringing Biochem notes to study on the plane though, don’t you worry!
In my absence, I thought I would leave you all with a giveaway today, courtesy of Stonyfield!
Stonyfield is a huge champion of an organic lifestyle, and, as ya’ll know, I was lucky enough to tour some of their farms myself on the Stonyfield Barnstorming Tour last summer!
(Coolest experience ever!)
I can honestly say that since going on the barnstorming tour I’ve made a HUGE effort to buy more organic, and now only buy organic milk, eggs, meat, and anything on the “dirty dozen” list. Yay! Now if we can just get Chobani and Maple View Farm to go organic, too, I’ll be all good… 🙂
Stonyfield even recently started a nerdy rap video “Just Eat Organic” campaign, haha! The videos are hilarious — check out the Honest Tea one!
Anyway… back to the giveaway! In honor of the launch of their new Oikos Organic Super Fruits Greek Yogurt, Stonyfield is offering a fun super fruits inspired giveaway 🙂
Check out all the organic loot you could win:
- 2 free coupons for Oikos Organic Super Fruits Greek Yogurt
- Weleda All Natural Pomegranate Firming Day Cream and Pomegranate Firming Serum
- 2 free coupons for Crofters Organic Fruit Spreads
- Organic Pomegranate lip balm, made by Eco Lips
- 2 samples of Numi Organic Berry Black Tea (featuring organic raspberry and raspberry leaf)
- Simply Be Well Organic Pomegranate Moisturizing Body Bar
- RW Knudsen 32 oz Organic Just Pomegranate Juice
That’s a lot of stuff, huh? Can I win?! 🙂
Here’s how to enter to win all these fantastic organic goodies — each option is an additional entry!
- Leave a comment telling me your thoughts on organic food.
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter (include a link to this post and @fannetasticfood),and then leave another comment telling me you tweeted.
- If you have a blog, mention and link back to this contest in one of your posts, and then leave another comment letting me know you blogged about it.
- Mention and link back to this contest on your Facebook page, then leave another comment telling me you Facebooked it.
Be sure to post a separate comment for each entry option you do!
U.S. residents only, please. You have until Monday morning (April 25th) at 9 a.m. EST to enter, when I will draw and announce the winner! Good luck!
p.s. Speaking of giveaways — I have another awesome one for you all to check out!
If you’ve been wanting to go to Fitbloggin’ in Baltimore in May (I’ll be there!) but haven’t signed up yet, Attune Foods (one of the event sponsors) is hosting an amazing giveaway this morning on their blog for one lucky person to win a free ticket to FitBloggin’ plus $500 to use toward airfare or hotel! Sweeeeet! Check out their blog post for details 🙂
Catch you guys later from up north!