Interested in learning more about sports nutrition, fueling right without driving yourself crazy, and getting additional sport-specific recipes? Check out my Nutrition for Runners Program. It also includes running training plans, as I co-authored it with a running coach!
Not ready to commit to purchasing a program but interested in learning more about how to fuel right for your workouts? Check out my Sport Nutrition Myth Busting Q&A, which is free to download. It would be perfect to listen to on your next long run, in fact! My Nutrition for Runners co-author Jason and I recorded it together, and we answer and discuss a lot of the typical hot topic running nutrition questions, like:
- How can I eat enough to fuel my runs but still maintain my goal weight?
- What’s the best way to refuel after a tough workout, especially if I have no appetite?
- The top myths about calorie counting, scoring, and tracking percentages
And now — see below for more running tips and training plans!
Running Related Tips:
- How to Eat for Running: Top 5 Nutrition Mistakes Made by Runners
- How to Fuel for a Marathon or Half Marathon (guest post from my Nutrition for Runners co-author)
- First Marathon Training Reflections
- Want to become a runner? This post is for you.
- How to set mile splits on a Garmin watch
- How to use a foam roller (with video!)
- Download my treadmill workout brochure (includes minute-by-minute workouts!)
- How I overcame a knee injury (1st half marathon training reflections)
- Deciphering speed workout lingo
- The best stretches for athletes (guest post)
- 7 Tips for Running an Overnight Relay Race
General Exercise Tips/Motivation:
- The Beauty of an Early Morning Run (aka: why I get out of bed in the morning)
- How to Love Exercise (or at least not hate it)
- How I went from hating to loving yoga
- How to fix up a neglected bike
- How to stay fit on vacation without a gym
Customizable Training Plans:
- My full marathon training plan, plus injury prevention & nutrition tips
- My 2nd half marathon training plan
- My 1st half marathon training plan
- 10 miler training plan
Running Fuel Recipe Faves:
Happy running! :)