Another week, another beautiful sunrise enjoyed thanks to my running shoes!
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox. Plus, I'll send you great content every week!
My friend Sokphal and I mixed up our run date location this week and met up at Daingerfield Island instead of the usual Iwo Jima.
It was nice to do something different, and the views of the water were gorgeous!
3 miles – check! For some reason my running watch photo won’t load, so you’ll just have to take my word for it. 😉
Other workouts this week were my usual pilates boot camp and two yoga classes – lots of early morning alarm clocks, oof! But felt good to get so much movement in.
It has been a really busy week work-wise – we are in the serious home stretch for my blog redesign so there has been a LOT to do behind the scenes to make sure the website is looking really good (and functional) for you guys when it launches!
As for food, one of the highlights was a turkey chili – this was similar to my Butternut Squash and Turkey Chili, but it was a Sun Basket meal. I like how they had cabbage slaw as the topping – added a much-needed crunch!
A really easy random dinner I had one night when we were trying to clean out the fridge reminded me of my single days – I used to have ravioli all the time as a quick dinner!
This was butternut squash ravioli from the farmers market with sausage (from the freezer), peas, and microwave-wilted spinach (just microwave fresh baby spinach for 45 seconds or until it wilts down). Yum!
Last night’s dinner was a tasty crusted salmon.
With sauteed tomatoes and onions, zucchini, and rice!
The salmon was coated in some mustard and butter + breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese before being baked.
Have a great weekend, and I’ll see you guys back here on Monday!
I’ll leave you with a few links of interest from around the web:
- Love this adorable A to Z family workout – making fitness fun is the key!
- How to Be Minimalist When Your Partner Isn’t – this one really resonated… over the years I’ve slowly been convincing Matt to get rid of clothes from high school 😉
- These Instant Pot Barbacoa Beef Tacos sound sooo good
- These Easy Dip Recipes also look amazing – bookmarking for our next gathering!
- 10 Healthy Breakfasts My Kids Love – great ideas and I’m honored my flour free protein pancake was included 🙂