(makes 3 servings)
- 1 C cooked quinoa (I used red; regular is fine)
- 1 baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped
- Olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder (divided)
- 3/4 C water
- 1 C pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp. coriander
- Salt & cracked pepper to taste
1) Start by cooking your quinoa as directed on the package.
2) While the quinoa is cooking, sautÃ© your veggies! I sautÃ©ed the bok choy and asparagus on medium heat in a drizzle of olive oil and 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
Continue to sautÃ© until the veggies are soft (only takes a few minutes).
3) Reduce the heat to low, then add in your cooked quinoa!
4) Mix it all up, then add in the water and the pumpkin.
5) Finally, add in the remaining garlic powder (1/2 tsp.) and the 3/4 tsp. coriander. Stir it all up and makes sure it’s heated through, then add salt and cracked pepper to taste.
Mmm. This is a great dish to make a big portion of and eat throughout the week for quick lunches and dinners. Don’t forget the coriander — it makes this dish!