This is a great vegetarian entree — super easy, tasty, and nutritious! Looks pretty, too 🙂
- Portobello mushroom caps (1 or 2 per person)
- Fresh spinach
- Artichoke hearts (chopped)
- Sundried (or fresh) tomatoes (chopped)
- Olive oil
- Fresh garlic (minced)
- Feta cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
1) De-gill (scrape out) as many Portobello mushroom caps as you will be using.
2) Pop the mushroom caps in the oven for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees to soften them.
3) While the mushrooms are cooking, sautÃ© desired amount of fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, and sundried tomatoes in a pan with olive oil and garlic to taste.
4) Once the mushrooms are softened, take them out of the oven and fill them with the spinach, artichoke heart, and sundried tomato mixture. Then top them with feta cheese and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
5) You can either eat them now, or pop them back in the oven for a couple minutes just to get the feta nice and melty. DELISH!!!!