This Tilapia en Papillote is a delicious, quick, and easy way to bake fish! The end result will be very juicy thanks to the parchment paper keeping everything moist
Tilapia en Papillote
- Tilapia fillets & one piece of parchment paper per fillet
- Chopped veggies (we used red onion, red pepper, yellow squash, and asparagus)
- White wine
- Butter (optional — can also use olive olive)
- Lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375.
1. Place one tilapia fillet on a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, top with chopped veggies, drizzle on some wine, and dot with butter or olive oil. A dash of garlic powder and/or other fresh or dried herbs would also be delicious!
2. Fold the parchment paper over the fish/veggies and seal by folding up the edges and twisting them shut — this will seal in the juices and steam the fish.
3. Put the fish on a baking tray and pop it in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, until the fish is flaky and fully cooked. Serve with a drizzle of fresh lemon juice.
Want more easy fish/seafood recipes that will win over even fish haters? Give these a shot:
- Almond Crusted Tilapia (gluten free)
- Black Pepper Crusted Yellowfin Tuna
- Caribbean Shrimp Quinoa Salad (gluten free)
- Lemon and Herb Fish
- Mussels in Creamy Tomato Fennel Broth
- Pesto Baked Salmon with Veggies
- Roasted Salmon with Watermelon Salsa (gluten free)
- Seared Scallops with White Beans and Spinach
- Shrimp, Cucumber, and Feta Orzo Salad