Posted by Anne @ FANNEtastic Foodhttps://www.fannetasticfood.com/almond-butter-stuffed-vanilla-coconut-french-toast/
© 2013 fANNEtastic food | Registered Dietitian Blog | Recipes + Healthy Living + Fitness. All rights reserved.
Almond Butter Stuffed Vanilla Coconut French Toast
slices Ezekiel cinnamon raisin sprouted grain toast
Tbsp. almond butter
cup Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Coconut almondmilk
teaspoon vanilla extract
Tablespoon coconut oil
- Spread almond butter between the two slices of bread like a sandwich.
- Whisk together the egg, almondmilk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a shallow bowl.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Dip sandwich into the egg/almondmilk mixture and flip until fully coated. Transport to pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Serve hot topped with sliced banana or berries.