I have a fun new recipe for you guys today that’s perfect for summer – a Creamy Vegan Salad Dressing recipe! For my vegan friends who miss creamy dressings (and don’t want to use tofu), this recipe is for you. But everyone else will enjoy it just as much, too! 🙂
This recipe is my latest McCormick partnership creation; I’ve been getting a little tired of my standard balsamic vinaigrette and decided it was time to try something new.
And this is the result! A sneakily veggie-packed salad dressing that is super easy to make and perfect for summer. Great way to enjoy the abundance of fresh produce available right now, too!secret ingredient giving this dressing some nice creaminess is pureed cauliflower, so while it’s creamy, it’s not too thick or heavy. The lemon gives it a nice bit of tang and acidity, and the combination of herbs lends brightness, a more intense flavor, and a pretty color, too. I really love dried dill in particular – anyone else?
As per usual, this recipe comes together quickly! Just put all the ingredients in a blender, blend, and then pour over your favorite salad. Boom.
Here’s the recipe. I hope you enjoy it, too!
Thank you to McCormick for sponsoring this post! For some more creative, delicious recipes utilizing fresh summer produce, check out their website. I’m eyeing the Roasted Beet and White Bean Dip (sounds sooo good) and the Kale, Bacon & Pistachio Pasta!
What’s your favorite unexpected way to use pureed veggies in a recipe?
If you missed my previous McCormick posts, check those out, too:
- Sweet Potato Hash with Poached Eggs
- Vegan & Gluten Free Shepherd’s Pie
- Healthy Tuna Noodle Casserole <— get your 90’s on
- Spiced Baked Apple Chips Recipe <— obsessed
- How to Add Flavor to Meals Without Salt or Sugar
- Lemon & Herb Fish Recipe
- Mexican Shrimp Salad Bowl <—great for summer
- Braised Chicken with Dried Plums, Olives & Capers <—LOVE
- How to Pickle Cucumbers Quickly at Home
- Gluten-Free Grilled Taco Wings