1) This morning’s sunrise run.
It was “38, feels like 28” and WHOA that wind when we turned back for home… but so worth it.
You know you are on the same page with your running buddy when you text “Let’s meet even earlier than we need to so we don’t miss the sunrise” and they are on board. 😉
Thanks for the miles, Sokphal, and for being just as excited to spend half the “run” stopped/walking and taking photos of the sunrise!
Stats from the running portion of the adventure:
2) Leftover Butternut Squash Parmesan Biscuits – especially for breakfast with eggs and delish farmers market tomato.
(Please note the tiny photo-bomber)
3) More stir fry. Have you tried my mix + match easy stir fry recipes yet?!
4) Pears. So good this time of year! With whole milk Greek yogurt and sprouted watermelon seeds (which Riese randomly LOVES).
5) Pumpkin pie oatmeal. Also so good this time of year.
6) Grain salad bowl with canned salmon, brown rice, avocado, and green pepper topped with a vinaigrette (olive oil + dijon mustard + apple cider vinegar). Riese surprisingly liked this too which was nice because she has been sooooo picky lately. Girl just wants fruit all day long!
7) This super random hot tip I discovered and shared on Instagram stories this week because I was tired of my boots falling over and getting warped. Great way to recycle/reuse!
If you have any similar life hacks/hot tips I’d love to hear them. 🙂
Have a great weekend!