These scrambled egg muffins are easy, healthy, and incredibly delicious. Not to mention cute!
Make these scrambled egg muffins for a brunch party or enjoy them as an easy on-the-go breakfast, lunch, or even dinner.
A bonus is that they are super easy to make, too! Assemble your army:
Then just whisk your eggs in a bowl, dump in all the other ingredients, stir, and pour evenly into a muffin tin! Boom.
25 to 30 minutes later and you have breakfast for the rest of the week!
Scrambled Egg Muffins
(makes 12 muffins)
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 C chopped fresh spinach
- 1/3 C whole milk
- 1/3 C spelt, whole wheat, or white flour (or ground flaxseed for a gluten free variation)
- 1/4 C grated cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Optional add-ins: 1/4 C of either cooked bacon (crumbled) or smoked salmon, chopped
*Preheat oven to 350.
1) Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk.
2) Add the rest of your ingredients and mix it all together!
3) Add spoonfuls of the mixture to a cooking sprayed or nonstick muffin tin. I used a 1/4 C measuring cup to transfer it since it’s very runny!
4) Pop them in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Fork check to make sure they are done.
More make-ahead breakfast ideas: