(makes 12 muffins)
- 1.5 C whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C finely ground flax
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 C canned pureed sweet potato
- 1/2 C dried cranberries
- 1/4 C nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 C skim milk
- 1/4 C unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 C unsweetened coconut
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350.
In two separate bowls, mix dry, then wet, and then combine, adding wet to dry and stirring gently until the mixture is uniform-ish.
Spoon the mixture into a cooking-sprayed or nonstick muffin tin. Add some extra unsweetened coconut on top of the muffins
Pop them in the oven for about 25 minutes and voila!