Introducing the best Healthy Seven Layer Dip recipe. It’s easy to make and so delicious!
- 3 medium-sized ripe avocados
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 & ½ C plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (or make your own mix using this recipe)
- 2 cans (9 oz. each) bean dip or 2 cans refried beans — or make your own, or just use canned rinsed/drained whole black or pinto beans!
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (optional)
- 3 medium-sized ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cans (3 ½ oz. each) pitted ripe sliced olives, drained (optional)
- 1 package (8 oz.) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Peel, pit and mash avocados in a bowl with lemon juice, salt and pepper (or put in blender). If you’re in a hurry and don’t have any ripe avocados, you can also substitute 2 containers of mildly seasoned guacamole dip from the refrigerated section at the grocery store.
- In another bowl, combine yogurt and taco seasoning mix.
- To assemble: Spread bean dip/refried beans on a LARGE shallow serving platter. Spread avocado mixture over bean dip. Spread yogurt-taco mixture over the avocado mixture. Sprinkle with the chopped green onions, then the tomatoes, and finally the olives. Cover with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Serve chilled with your choice of corn chips. Enjoy!
Want more ideas? Check out this post: Healthy Super Bowl Snack Recipes.
And here are a few more healthy dip recipes to try: