This bread is moist and doughy, packed with nutrition AND deliciousness!
- 2 C spelt flour (check out this post for more info on spelt flour)
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C finely ground flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 C unsweetened applesauce
- 1 C skim milk
- 1/2 C nonfat plain yogurt
- 2/3 C blueberries
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325.
1) In two separate bowls, mix dry, then wet, then add wet to dry, stirring gently until evenly mixed.
2) Pour the batter into a 9Ã—5 pan. Top with pumpkin seeds (optional — makes it look pretty!).
3) Pop it in the oven for 55 mins to 1 hour. Fork check to make sure it’s done!
Click here for the original post with lots more pictures!