These are absolutely amazing — healthy AND delicious! There’s just something about banana, oats, and coconut that goes together perfectly!
Makes 15 — 20 cookies, depending on size!
- 1 C oats
- 2/3 C whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 C unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp. finely ground flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 C nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 C pure maple syrup
- 1/3 C raisins (or dried cranberries, or chocolate chips)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients, and then slowly add wet to dry, stirring gently until mostly uniform (there will probably still be some banana chunks, it’s fine!).
Spoon batter onto a cooking-sprayed or nonstick cookie sheet (or two, depending how large or small you want the cookies).
Bake about 14 minutes until lightly browned.