1) Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal. So delicious.
2) Mighty Leaf Sunburst Green Iced Tea. I think I saved like a million dollars by making my own iced tea at home this summer — I love Mighty Leaf’s black iced tea varieties, too. Very flavorful!
3) This cute Race Bibs display holder that I bought via Etsy a couple weeks ago.
4) This Pilates DVD that I was given at Fitbloggin’ a million years ago and finally got around to trying the other day. I used to do Pilates all the time in DC (at Gold’s Gym) and I really miss it! This DVD is pretty basic but includes most of my favorite Pilates moves.
5) This new LARABAR flavor, Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte, that they sent me yesterday to try. I clearly ripped open the package immediately. Loved it!
6) The movie “Horrible Bosses.” I have not laughed that hard in a movie in a LONG time. Please go see it. You will laugh. A lot.
7) Cocktail hour on the porch with Matt.
I’m off to school — busy day (and week) ahead, but tomorrow is my birthday, so that’s something nice to look forward to amidst all the studying 🙂
What are you loving lately?