Guess what, friends? Today is my 4 year blogging anniversary – wow! Hard to believe that I’ve been writing this blog nearly every day for the past 4 years. Thank you for reading and sharing in my adventures! It’s been so much fun sharing my life with you. Just for fun, here’s a link to my very first post. Ahhhh, memories. Have any of you guys been reading my blog since the very beginning? A few years ago, I wrote more about my journey to blogging and why I love it – check it out!
It’s crazy how much I’ve done since starting this blog and I love that I have a place to relive so many milestones and memories. Since that very first post in 2009, I…
Worked on prerequisites and applied to grad schools, was accepted to & decided to go to UNC.
Ran my first half marathon (and 8 halfs later, I’m now training for my first full marathon!)
Moved to North Carolina for grad school. Fell in love with Chapel Hill and with these ladies. <3
Finished grad school coursework & moved back to DC to do my dietetic internships.
Graduated with my Masters of Public Health in Nutrition from UNC Chapel Hill.
Started my own online-based nutrition counseling private practice (AnneTheRD.com).
It’s so cool to look back on all this stuff via my blog. Also, fun fact: this wasn’t my first blog! My first blog was actually a travel blog that I wrote once a week or so for friends and family while teaching English in Prague.
And now, in honor of the blogiversary, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite posts and recipes from over the years. Enjoy!
Most popular recipes:
- 5 Minute No Bake PB Granola Bars – #1 by far.
- Perfect Microwave Baked Oatmeal
- Scrambled Egg Muffins
- Healthy Deviled Eggs
- Vegan & Gluten Free Granola Bars
- Flour Free & Protein Packed Breakfast Pancake
- Sweet Potato Lentil Chili
- Quinoa Salad with Pecans and Cranberries (recipe from our wedding!)
- Almond Butter Banana Breakfast Bars
- Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Muffins
Most popular helpful/”how to” posts:
- How to pack lunch in 5 minutes flat
- 4 Healthy, Quick, and Portable Breakfast Ideas
- Most inspirational/helpful fitness-related posts:
- How I Went From Hating Yoga… To Loving It
- Want to Become a Runner? This post is for you.
- The Beauty of an Early Morning Run
- Why Running on the Morning of My Wedding was an Awesome Idea
- A Tale of Middle School Bullying
- My Favorite Books
- New Year’s Resolutions vs. Daily Action
- Here’s To Today – And What Will Follow (posted on our wedding day)
How and when did you first find my blog? What keeps you coming back? Again – thank you so much for reading, sharing comments and advice, and making this a happy and inspirational place for others to come to every day. I wouldn’t still be here without all of you!