This gluten free chicken fingers recipe is healthy and delicious, too!
Just like the chicken fingers from your favorite diner – minus the grease.
The corn flakes make them nice and crunchy, even though they are baked, and the spices add delicious flavor.
These gluten free baked chicken fingers are great for lunch with a big side salad, or try them for dinner with some roasted potatoes and other veggies.
Enjoy – here’s the full recipe! If you try them, let me know how you like them by tagging me on social media @fANNEtasticfood, or by commenting on this blog post.
- 1 package chicken tenders (1 to 1.5 lbs)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 C (gluten free certified) corn flakes, finely crushed
- 1/4 tsp. each of: salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg and mustard. On a plate, mix the crushed corn flakes and spices.
- One by one, dredge the chicken tenders in the egg/mustard mixture, then in the corn flake mixture until fully coated. Place the coated tenders on a cooking sprayed or nonstick baking sheet. You may need more than one — I used two baking sheets!
- Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Check out these other incredibly easy gluten-free dinner ideas!
- Easy Lentil Veggie Burgers
- Almond Crusted Tilapia
- Crockpot Chicken Curry
- Roasted Salmon with Watermelon Salsa
- Creamy Mexican Chicken Chili Soup