Guess what, friends? Today is my 4 year blogging anniversary – wow! Hard to believe that I’ve been writing this blog nearly every day for the past 4 years. Thank you for reading and sharing in my adventures! It’s been so much fun sharing my life with you. Just for fun, here’s a link to my very first post. 🙂 Ahhhh, memories. Have any of you guys been reading my blog since the very beginning? A few years ago, I wrote more about my journey to blogging and why I love it – check it out!
It’s crazy how much I’ve done since starting this blog and I love that I have a place to relive so many milestones and memories. Since that very first post in 2009, I…
Worked on prerequisites and applied to grad schools, was accepted to & decided to go to UNC.
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox. Plus, I'll send you great content every week!
Ran my first half marathon (and 8 halfs later, I’m now training for my first full marathon!)
Moved to North Carolina for grad school. Fell in love with Chapel Hill and with these ladies. <3
Finished grad school coursework & moved back to DC to do my dietetic internships.
Graduated with my Masters of Public Health in Nutrition from UNC Chapel Hill.
Started my own online-based nutrition counseling private practice (AnneTheRD.com).
It’s so cool to look back on all this stuff via my blog. Also, fun fact: this wasn’t my first blog! My first blog was actually a travel blog that I wrote once a week or so for friends and family while teaching English in Prague.
And now, in honor of the blogiversary, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite posts and recipes from over the years. Enjoy!
Most popular recipes:
- 5 Minute No Bake PB Granola Bars – #1 by far.
- Perfect Microwave Baked Oatmeal
- Scrambled Egg Muffins
- Healthy Deviled Eggs
- Vegan & Gluten Free Granola Bars
- Flour Free & Protein Packed Breakfast Pancake
- Sweet Potato Lentil Chili
- Quinoa Salad with Pecans and Cranberries (recipe from our wedding!)
- Almond Butter Banana Breakfast Bars
- Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Muffins
Most popular helpful/”how to” posts:
- How to pack lunch in 5 minutes flat
- 4 Healthy, Quick, and Portable Breakfast Ideas
- Most inspirational/helpful fitness-related posts:
- How I Went From Hating Yoga… To Loving It
- Want to Become a Runner? This post is for you.
- The Beauty of an Early Morning Run
- Why Running on the Morning of My Wedding was an Awesome Idea
- A Tale of Middle School Bullying
- My Favorite Books
- New Year’s Resolutions vs. Daily Action
- Here’s To Today – And What Will Follow (posted on our wedding day)
How and when did you first find my blog? What keeps you coming back? Again – thank you so much for reading, sharing comments and advice, and making this a happy and inspirational place for others to come to every day. I wouldn’t still be here without all of you!