This Pumpkin Bean Dip is delicious, healthy, and easy to make! Packed with protein from the beans and nutrients from the pumpkin, it’s a huge hit at parties and nice to serve something a little more creative than standard hummus.
- 1 C (overflowing) canned pumpkin
- 1 C black beans (rinsed)
- 1/2 C cannellini beans (rinsed)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1/2 tsp cumin (this totally made the dip!)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Toss it all into a food processor and whirl away!
- Keep refrigerated until ready to par-tay, then serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, veggies, or whatever you like!