These easy sriracha shrimp lettuce wraps are the perfect weeknight dinner idea. Juicy shrimp are nestled in beds of lettuce with crunchy veggies, all drizzled in a flavorful sriracha sauce. What’s not to love?!
It’s a super quick and refreshing meal that’s also healthy. You’ll have dinner on the table in minutes. You really can’t go wrong here!
Want more lettuce wrap recipe ideas? Check out my Healthy Lettuce Wrap Recipes post!
Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Sriracha Sauce
This recipe calls for a mix of veggies, including zucchini, red bell pepper, and mushrooms. They add a nice flavor and crunch to the meal. But other veggies like carrots or cabbage would work well here, too!
You can make this recipe even faster by buying pre-peeled and deveined shrimp. You can also use frozen shrimp if that’s what you have on hand.
Plus, shrimp (and seafood in general) is highly nutritious, so it’s a great protein option! But you can mix & match with other proteins, like shredded rotisserie chicken or ground turkey, if you prefer.
Looking for another tasty recipe with sriracha? Try these crockpot honey sriracha meatballs!
How to Make Lettuce Wraps with Shrimp
To make these sriracha shrimp lettuce wraps, start by peeling and de-veining your shrimp (if not already done) and prepping the veggies.
Next, heat a large pan on medium-high heat with a drizzle of sesame oil. Toss in the veggies and saute for a few minutes until somewhat soft.
Add in the shrimp, soy sauce, and lime juice and cook until shrimp is pink and cooked through. (It should be opaque/no longer translucent).
Then, toss the shrimp and veggie mixture onto bibb or butter lettuce and garnish with fresh cilantro, green onions, and/or lime slices as desired.
Lastly, make the sriracha sauce (see instructions below) and spoon over the lettuce wraps. Or, use it for dipping – whatever floats your boat.
Since shrimp cooks so quickly, this recipe goes from stove to table in 10 minutes tops!
Looking for another tasty dinner idea? These creamy peanut butter noodles with BBQ chicken/tofu are delish.
The Spicy Sriracha Sauce
If you like spicy sauces, you’ll love this easy sriracha sauce. It’s spicy without going overboard and really gets soaked up by the veggies and shrimp.
Sriracha, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime, honey, and green onion come together to make this delicious sauce with a kick. Just whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl or jar, and you’re ready to drizzle!
Enjoy! You’ll find the full sriracha shrimp lettuce wraps recipe at the end of this post.
Love these quick & easy dinner ideas? Check out more of my favorite fast dinner recipes!
- Pesto Baked Salmon with Veggies
- Easy Coconut Curry
- Peanut Sauce Stir Fry with Shrimp
- Healthy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Greek Orzo Salad with Shrimp & Feta
- Saucy Tomato & Artichoke Chicken
- Sheet Pan Asian Salmon with Veggies
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped, julienned, or spiralized
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 pound shrimp (21-30/lb), peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- juice of 1/2 lime
For the Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 head bibb or butter lettuce
- Fresh cilantro, green onions, and lime slices
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the green onion, ginger, zucchini, red pepper, and mushrooms. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until fragrant and softened.
- Add the shrimp, soy sauce, and lime juice. Cook another 3-4 minutes, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through and the liquid has mostly evaporated.
- Meanwhile, stir together all the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture into lettuce cups, garnish with the cilantro, green onions, and lime, and serve with the dipping sauce.