This easy shrimp lettuce wraps recipe with sriracha sauce will have dinner on the table in minutes.
It’s a super quick and refreshing meal that’s also healthy. You really can’t go wrong here!
Want more lettuce wrap recipe ideas? Check out my Healthy Lettuce Wrap Recipes post!
Shrimp Lettuce Wraps Recipe
This recipe calls for a mix of veggies, including zucchini, red bell pepper, and mushrooms. They add a nice flavor and crunch to the meal. But other veggies like carrots or cabbage would work well here, too!
You can make this recipe even faster by buying pre-peeled and deveined shrimp. You can also use frozen shrimp if that’s what you have on hand!
Plus, shrimp (and seafood in general) is highly nutritious, so it’s a great protein option! But you can mix & match with other proteins, like chicken or ground turkey, if you prefer.
Combine the shrimp and veggies with the other ingredients (that aren’t part of the sauce) and saute in a skillet.
Since shrimp cooks so quickly, this recipe goes from stove to table in 10 minutes tops!
The Spicy Sriracha Sauce
If you like spicy sauces, you’ll love this easy sriracha sauce. It’s spicy without going overboard and really gets soaked up by the veggies and shrimp.
Sriracha, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime, honey, and green onion come together to make this delicious sauce with a kick.
Lastly, toss the mixture onto bibb or butter lettuce and garnish with fresh cilantro, green onions, and/or lime slices as desired. Enjoy!
Love these quick & easy dinner ideas? Check out more of my favorite fast dinner recipes!
- Pesto Baked Salmon with Veggies
- Easy Coconut Curry
- Saucy Tomato & Artichoke Chicken
- Sheet Pan Asian Salmon with Veggies
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped, julienned, or spiralized
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 pound shrimp (21-30/lb), peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- juice of 1/2 lime
For the Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 head bibb or butter lettuce
- Fresh cilantro, green onions, and lime slices
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the green onion, ginger, zucchini, red pepper, and mushrooms. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until fragrant and softened.
- Add the shrimp, soy sauce, and lime juice. Cook another 3-4 minutes, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through and the liquid has mostly evaporated.
- Meanwhile, stir together all the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture into lettuce cups, garnish with the cilantro, green onions, and lime, and serve with the dipping sauce.