Man, what a whirlwind the past 3 weeks has been! You know that VH1 “Best Week Ever” show? Well, this has basically been my best month ever. I have been on SO many fun trips! If you’re new to the blog (and wondering if I ever do anything besides travel and play), I’ve been on vacation the past 3 weeks after a busy summer of class and my first dietetic internship. I’m in school at UNC-Chapel Hill to get my Masters of Public Health in Nutrition; I finish up December of 2012 and will hopefully become a Registered Dietitian shortly after! My second year of grad school classes start TODAY — eek! To learn more — check out my about me page!
Just for fun, let’s do a little reminiscing 🙂
In the past month, I:
- Went to the Healthy Living Summit.
Visited friends Tim and Lindsey at their amazing Smith Mountain Lake house with Matt. Best time ever.
- Visited my college BFF Turner and her family in Cape May, NJ.
- Traveled to Boston to visit my college BFFs Kris & Lu and blogger buddy Tina; fulfilled a life dream to see whales in person 🙂
- Spent a wonderful weekend on Bald Head Island, NC for Matt’s birthday. We never want to vacation anywhere else again; it’s that amazing there.
In between those trips, I also made a surprise visit to Great Harvest Charlottesville and spent some wonderful time seeing family and friends in D.C. (where I was living before I moved to Chapel Hill)!
- DC-related recaps:
Man, what a freaking whirlwind, right? I am SO lucky to have had such a wonderful break, but it’s time to get back down to business! I’m off to class — we have Medical Nutrition Therapy today — one of my favorites.
Have a great day! Want to see more? Check out my freshly updated travel page. 🙂
Also, my recipe page is all updated! Here are the new dedicated recipe pages that were created for my most recent recipes:
- Healthy Mashed Potatoes (vegan)
Off to class I go! Have a great day 🙂
What fun places have you traveled to lately? Or, where do you want to go?